Monday, June 24, 2013

Colour

In all this rain, I need a little colour to brighten my day. I'm trying to choose a colour for the outside of the bath!  Not as easy as you'd think.

 This is the floor tile,


 These are the splash back tiles for the vanity (vintage fireplace tiles)


The walls will be white tiles (basket weave) up to 1250 high, then horizontal timber lining board painted gloss white.

 And then there's the bath!  It's an old claw foot off ebay.  The cheapest way to refurbish these is through a melbourne company, they bake on the enamel finish.  I bought this one from melbourne and they picked it up for me, when it's done, it will be sent by courier to us.  And it's still more than half the cost of having it done in Sydney.  Just imagine, Glossy white inside and a matt coloured finish on the outside and the feet. Just choosing the colour!


Here's the four options I've got!
  


      

You may say,"Why Beth, they all look the same to me!" And yes, they are very similar, and in the end probably any of them will work jut fine! But,I've changed my mind four times already today.

2 comments:

  1. Well, clearly it should be RED. Red red red. It would look splendid against those tiles. You know you want to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I was thinking burnt chinese red for the vanity! But I'm being chicken.

    ReplyDelete